Fysiotherapie Heezerweg is a practice of physiotherapists.
We are a team of enthusiastic health professionals who have expertise in physical and psycho-somatic problems. We have colleagues who are specialised in manual therapy (manipulations) and in treating the elderly (geriatric physiotherapy).
We can help you when
- you have pains and aches in your body related to problems in muscles, tendons, joints, spine and fascia
- you are recovering from an operation e.g. on your knee, hip, back or shoulder.
- you have psychosomatic problems (stress-related),
- you have neurological problems like Parkinson’s, MS, ABI (acquired brain impairment)
- you need to follow an exercise program for COPD, chronic lung disease.
- you need to have a supervised exercise therapy program for Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
We have a large exercise area, but also rooms for one to one treatment. We like to have a mixture of hands-on treatment and exercise therapy and ask active co-operation of our clients.
Our office is open daily. In the evening we have medical fitness groups, Pilates lessons, and HIIT training.
If you have a health insurance in the Netherlands, this will consist of two parts: The ‘Basisverzekering’ and the ‘Aanvullende Verzekering’, which is a voluntary insurance that gives you extra reimbursement for certain treatment. There are a lot of different insurance companies ( Zorgverzekeraars) you can choose from and they all have a different budget for physiotherapy, so check your insurance policy.
A limited amount of treatments are paid by the Basisverzekering e.g. treatment for Parkinson’s , MS, ABI, COPD, PAD and after operations.
Treatment of other complaints, like neck and backaches, sport related injuries, are only reimbursed when you have ‘Aanvullende verzekering’ for physiotherapy.
On the website you will find a list of prices (tarieven). There you can see how much you will pay for the treatments when they are not reimbursed by your health insurance.
You can also check the website for our team specialisations and opening hours.
Do you have any questions or do you want to make an appointment?
- You can call us on 040-2125333, preferably between 8.30h and 12.30h
- You can come to our office, also preferably between 8.30h and 12.30h at Heezerweg 307, Eindhoven
- You can send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.